Jai, namaste and just plain old hi.
I’m so glad you’re here to check out how we might work together.
One of the ways you can connect with me is by working with me in private, 1-to-1 sessions.
Working 1-on-1 with me might be for you if:
- you want sacred time and safe space in which to explore how you can bring more of what you get from your yoga practice into life
- you want to experientially explore what the yamas and niyamas mean to you and how you can bring more of them to your everyday life
- you have an issue you want to address and you want to connect with your inner guidance so you can make informed life choices
Click here to schedule a free 30-minute call to learn more
If you’re not quite ready for that, but you still want to connect with me in-person here are some options:
Living Yoga classes at the Bodhi Tree Yoga Centre
Living Yoga classes are for you if:
- you enjoy group experiences
- you live in the Kemptville or Barrhaven area
- inspiration from others helps keep you moving along your path
Sign up here to receive notice when registration opens
Shulamit is bright, funny, prepared and generous. She practiced what she was teaching us in the moment. For me when teachers can live out the processes they are teaching, they are the real deal.
Julia Jarvis, DC
Interfaith minister, Focusing certification candidate and NVC enthusiast
“Shulamit has a rare ability to create and hold a safe and sacred space where people can explore and grow. She explains everything clearly and gently, she’s grounded and centred, and she leaves her ego at home.”
Tunde Nemeth, Ottawa, Ontario
Shulamit is thoughtful, responsive and open, embodying precisely what she teaches. It was a pleasure to participate in the workshop and to learn from her.
Banu Ibaoglu-Vaughn, GA
Psychotherapist, Focusing trainer-in-training, living enthusiast
I am immensely grateful to Shulamit and her inspirational teaching.
Kristi Kirkham, ME
Focusing certification candidate and Focusing guide, and NVC enthusiast